yesterday’s RM highlights…
- Pepe is back in Madrid, and he went to Valdebebas in the morning. He spoke with Madrid’s web site and when asked what his teammates said to him, his answer was “they have big hearts. They joked a lot about my hair… they have been supporting me since the beginning and they’re happy to see how I’m recovering.” So of course we have to include a picture of the hair. And one of Drenthe too because I like his hair, and because…
- Later Drenthe added at his press conference, that he was happy to see Pepe again, and that Pepe has been joking around, and went to the pool with his best friend Marcelo.
- We also find out that Drenthe is happy all the time. With football, he is happy because he likes training and playing, and he is also happy because he has his family, and without them he wouldn’t be able to play.
- Meanwhile, Pipita, in an interview with uefa.com, says he hopes to be remembered by the fans as a great person, and a person who was humble and worked a lot. He would like to finish his career in Madrid, because Real Madrid and the city of Madrid are his second home.
- Marca published that Arsenal could negotiate with Madrid about Cesc, but only if Higuaín is included in the deal, to which I say NO!!!!
- And lastly, AS is saying that the next Trofeo Bernabéu could be played against Corinthians, where Roberto Carlos and the real Ronaldo are currently playing. In that way, they can also have a tribute to Roberto Carlos.