ONE. LA MORALEJA.
– posh neighborhood in northern Madrid. Sergio Ramos lives here (in original Ronaldo’s old house, scene of that infamous party) or used to, since he’s rumored to move to / live in La Finca every once in a while. Mesut Özil is his neighbor, and Gonzalo Higuaín moved here from Mirasierra. Most of the Dutch players, Becks, Roberto Carlos also lived in La Moraleja. Mes likes the restaurant “La Máquina de la Moraleja” located at the Plaza de la Moraleja 1; it serves seafood and rice dishes.
TWO. MIRASIERRA NEIGHBORHOOD.
– Marcelo lives in this neighborhood, and Higuaín and Eze Garay used to. Higuaín and Garay lived about 10 streets from each other and often hung out at Pipita’s house, watching games or playing Play.
– where Álvaro Morata grew up and still lives.
THREE. SHERATON MADRID MIRASIERRA HOTEL.
– located at Calle Alfredo Marquerie 43
, this is the hotel where Madrid’s players stay before home games [the players now stay at the residence inside the Ciudad Real Madrid]. Newly signed players also stay here until they find a house.
FOUR. SANITAS LA MORALEJA.
– the hospital, located in the Sanchinarro neighborhood at Avenida Francisco Pi y Margall 81, where Madrid’s new players receive their check-ups. Madrid’s players also get injuries checked out here.
– training ground of Real Madrid, called the Ciudad Real Madrid. It’s a bit hard to get to, especially since it doesn’t really have an address – just follow the Vía de Dublín. During public holidays, training sessions are open to the public (though you might have to pay if you’re not a socio or carnet madridista holder), on all other days they are closed to the public. Madrid will usually announce on their web site if the session will be open. However, you can always catch players coming and going from the training grounds in their cars – there are two roundabouts that give access to Valdebebas where the fans usually congregate, as there are speed bumps and the players have to at least slow down. Castilla also plays their home games inside the complex, at the Estadio Alfredo di Stéfano.
– the international and domestic airport of Madrid. If Madrid is traveling by plane, they usually leave and arrive at terminal 4, which houses Iberia’s flights.
SEVEN. TORREJÓN DE ARDOZ.
– Guti was born here.