ONE. Ciudad del Fútbol Español.
TWO. Las Rozas neighborhood.
– Pepe lives in this neighborhood.
THREE. Pozuelo de Alarcón.
– Esteban Granero’s hometown.
– Cinema Kinépolis, located at C/ Edgar Neville s/n in the Ciudad de la Imagen, is the preferred movie theater of movie buff Álvaro Arbeloa.
FOUR. OH! Cabaret.
– the former Buddha del Mar, located at Carretera La Coruña (A6) km. 8700, this is a restaurant/club popular with Madrid’s players and other celebrities. Many celebrations have taken place here, and David Beckham had his birthday party here in 2005 (when it was Buddha del Mar). The menu of the restaurant was created by chef Mario Sandoval, brother of former Rayo coach José Ramón Sandoval.
FIVE. Boadilla del Monte.
– the suburb of Madrid where Iker lives. He also owns a lot of property in this neighborhood, as well as in Móstoles and Villaviciosa del Odón.
– El Acebo de Boadilla, Iker’s favorite restaurant and home of the Iker Casillas corner (which is available for reservations, unless Iker has reserved it, of course), is located at Avenida Siglo XXI 16.
– to the south of Boadilla del Monte is Móstoles, the town where Iker was born and grew up (it’s not on the map). Móstoles has renamed one of its avenues (the Avenida de los Deportes) as the “Avenida de Iker Casillas” in honor of their native son, and next to the street sign would be a good place to take a picture, no?
SIX. La Finca.
– super exclusive area of Pozuelo de Alarcón where Cristiano, Benzema, Kaká, Albiol, Arbeloa, Di María, Carvalho, Coentrão, Callejón and Khedira live. The most recent additions are Iker and Sergio. Raúl and Guti still have their houses there as well. Also where Benzema crashed his car after the Barcelona game in the 2009-10 season. If you want to drive around and try your luck, Cris’s house looks like this and Kaká’s house looks like this. José Mourinho also lives in this neighborhood (his house is the mirror opposite of Kaká’s). See also this post.